1. What is your favorite word?
Love. I like the way it sounds, the way it looks and the way it feels.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Asked. I hate to say the word because as a youth I was teased and corrected so many times now I just avoid it as much as possible
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Women, hair, music, laughter and lips, not necessarily in that order.
4. What turns you off?
Odors, attitudes, ignorance and horrible language.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It feels good…
6. What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound of her breath catching in the midst of a passionate kiss.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
A deep sigh can suck all the oxygen out of the room and my sails.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
A writer. An author. A novelist. A scriptwriter. I’d like to put the printed word to work and make people feel.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything medical. I am queasy and can’t handle bodily fluids well.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome, you have done good.
Posted in response to the Daily Prompt: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/daily-prompt-favorite/